Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 11th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovanpoe View Post
bab of 21 doesn't provide 5th attack in stats.
You've never been able to get a BAB of higher than 20, even in DnD. You've also never been able to have more than 4 attacks due to your base attack bonus.
blzbob is offline   #441
bodrin

Old March 11th, 2012, 11:18 PM
You only ever get 4 attacks with regards to the BAB. Feats and other stuff allow extra but not BAB alone.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #442
AntHover

Old March 12th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
bab of 21 doesn't provide 5th attack in stats.
Doesn't p407 of the Core book under Scaling Powers say "Note that no character can have more than 4 attacks based on its base attack bonus"?
AntHover is offline   #443
Aaron

Old March 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM
AntHover, read that sentance again. "Note that no character can have more than 4 attacks based on its base attack bonus."

That third word is important and I thin you might have skipped over it.
Aaron is offline   #444
AntHover

Old March 12th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Nope, I read all the words before trying to help the poster who thought you could have 5 attacks by providing a book/page reference that said you couldn't. My only fault here was posting a reply without refreshing the thread to notice the other folk who had already answered
AntHover is offline   #445
donovanpoe

Old March 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks for all the quick replies concerning the 5th attack, I know I have read the passage in the gamemastery section with regards to post 20th level play a few times, I guess just not recently enough.

Does anyone have any supporting information to offer on the other issue I posted? After doing some research it seems this is not a cut and dry issue. With it's light armor profieceny and weapon training does the Sohei monk get to flurry of blows or add their wis to AC when so equipped?
donovanpoe is offline   #446
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 12th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Does anyone have any supporting information to offer on the other issue I posted? After doing some research it seems this is not a cut and dry issue. With it's light armor profieceny and weapon training does the Sohei monk get to flurry of blows or add their wis to AC when so equipped?
We'd really appreciate it if research on a rules issue was not conducted in the bug reports thread. The purpose of this forum is to discuss how Hero Lab implements the Pathfinder rules. The purpose of this thread is to report issues Hero Lab is not handling correctly. If you don't understand how the rules work, or are not certain exactly how some combination of effects should function, please ask those questions in other forums. For example, Paizo offers their own forums, which has section dedicated to rules questions.

The bug reports thread is already so long that it's already easy to miss issues that are reported. If we add too much rules discussion, we'll just make it harder for people to track what issues have and have not been posted yet, and to track the status of each issue.
Mathias is offline   #447
Aaron

Old March 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Sorry AntHover, the quote you had at the beginning of your post confused me into thinking you were disagreeing with it.
Aaron is offline   #448
chowdmouse

Old March 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Hi,

When I "purchase" something with prestige the points are taken away from my prestige point pool which is cool and I expect that to happen. Recently, I decided that I want to do something else, so I deleted the prestige award from my list and the "sell for..." screen comes up (again as expected) but there's nothing in there about prestige points. When I click through (which I've done selecting 100%) the points are _not_ added back into my pool on my Journal. If I try to tweak the points after that the fame gets wonky. I suppose there's a way to fix it but was wondering is this might be a bug or perhaps I'm missing something?

Cheers,
Ed
chowdmouse is offline   #449
bodrin

Old March 14th, 2012, 03:17 PM
The description text for Armor Proficiency (Light) is incorrect according to page 118 CRB it should read

Benefit: When you wear a type of armor with which
you are proficient, the armor check penalty for that
armor applies only to Dexterity- and Strength-based
skill checks.

inside the main HL program the description is correct. On the pdf, however, it reads;

When you wear a type of armor with which you are proficient, the armor
check penalty for that armor applies only to Balance, Climb, Escape Artist,
Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Sleight of Hand, and Tumble checks.

It appears to repeat the same text block for the Medium and Heavy versions too!

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #450
Closed Thread