Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

dybbuk

Old March 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM
In languages, Minkaian in spelled wrong (the first a and k are switched).
dybbuk is offline   #421
Asandir

Old March 6th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Problem with the Half Celestial Template

Abilities: A half-celestial gains a +4 bonus on three ability scores of its choice and a +2 bonus on the other three.

The template only appears to allow adding a +2 bonus to three abilities and doesn't allow +4 to the other three.
Asandir is offline   #422
egg_green

Old March 7th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asandir View Post
Problem with the Half Celestial Template

Abilities: A half-celestial gains a +4 bonus on three ability scores of its choice and a +2 bonus on the other three.

The template only appears to allow adding a +2 bonus to three abilities and doesn't allow +4 to the other three.
I believe what it's doing is automatically applying the +2 bonus to *all* scores, and then asking you to which three you want to apply an *additional* +2.

I admit, though, that the process is really confusing. It would probably be better to have three selections for +4, and another three for +2, so the user really understands what is happening.
egg_green is offline   #423
Ergon

Old March 7th, 2012, 04:29 AM
A small type:
in "Import Stock Hero...", under "Miscellaneous Monsters (S-T)", I see "Sksleton, Burning (Human)" in place of "Skeleton, Burning (Human)".
Ergon is offline   #424
frumple

Old March 7th, 2012, 12:01 PM
When you prepare a portfolio for distribution it removes Ultimate Combat as a source when it shouldn't (for example, if hero has a weapon from that book).
frumple is offline   #425
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 7th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frumple View Post
When you prepare a portfolio for distribution it removes Ultimate Combat as a source when it shouldn't (for example, if hero has a weapon from that book).
Which specific weapons is this happening for?

Is Ultimate Combat the only source on that weapon? If not, are any of the other sources things you don't need to purchase, like ISWG?
Mathias is online now   #426
chowdmouse

Old March 8th, 2012, 07:38 AM
In a PFS character, I chose the Vivisectionist archetype and the Brew Potion feat replacement doesn't seem to have worked correctly. It seems that the character still has Extra Bombs instead. For reference (from the "PFS Organized Play - Additional Resources" document

"...the vivisectionist alchemist gains Skill Focus (Craft [alchemy] or Knowledge [nature]) in place of Brew Potion at 1st level..."

This is probably known, but haven't been able to find a note about it in the bugs list so adding it here.
chowdmouse is offline   #427
drizztdn

Old March 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I've noticed that cleric domain spells are do not have a class listed in the custom output xml. I've uploaded the xml for the character.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Laori_Vaus_Vindicator.txt (104.6 KB, 0 views)
drizztdn is offline   #428
Asandir

Old March 9th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by egg_green View Post
I believe what it's doing is automatically applying the +2 bonus to *all* scores, and then asking you to which three you want to apply an *additional* +2.

I admit, though, that the process is really confusing. It would probably be better to have three selections for +4, and another three for +2, so the user really understands what is happening.
Good to know. I didn't look that closely at the results, it had everything up else up front and just the three places to add +2, so I presumed it was missing without actually checking. May be a non issue then.

Thanks.
Asandir is offline   #429
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 9th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I know sawtooth has been reported before but also saw it had an update in 6.13 so I apologize for reporting if already on the to-do list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
[*]The Sawtooth Sabre has been updated to the latest version (from Inner Sea World Guide), and now counts as Light for the purposes of Two Weapon Fighting only (and not for weapon finesse or other things).
So I was playing around with the "Helper.TwoWpLight" tag as I wanted to use it for some house rules and found strange results. So I went back to my CORE data set with no .user files and tested out the Sawtooth weapon.

What I found was the value for the Main hand is 2 points off. I used as a test character a level 1 Fighter, all abilities scores as 10, Exotic Weapon(Sawtooth) feat, Two-Weapon Fighting feat, and two normal non-magical Sawtooth weapons.

What I got when I equipped one sawtooth as main and the 2nd as off-hand was that the main hand was at -3 and the off-hand was -1. See attached image.

So it should be -1 for both main and off hand same as if I was wielding a sawtooth and a dagger.

Main: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1
Off-Hand: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (15.0 KB, 4 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #430
Closed Thread