Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
theoutsyder83

Old November 19th, 2016, 11:37 PM
I apologize ahead of time if I'm just blind and not seeing this somewhere, but...

When I save a pdf character sheet for a warlock, invocations that allow you to cast a spell at will don't appear to show up anywhere... not under spells on the standard character sheet, not in the "spell descriptions" printout, and not in the "abilities and gear" printout. They're not even listed under special abilities where the other invocations are listed.

With the program open, I see that they are listed as "racial spells" under the "Spells" tab, but on the character sheet, they don't show up in that section either (whether the character has racial spells from another source or not).

Any thoughts on how to make them show up? Or a workaround that is better than writing the spell description in the background information so that it will show up on the sheet?
theoutsyder83 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote