Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SK315

Old March 23rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
Hoping for a little help. Im trying to Import some of the monsters in to hero labs but, thier are " (missing source) " next to many of the creatures name. When I click on the creatures they pop up with this error.

"Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\CJ\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_load_issu es.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Note! Due to intentional changes to the data files since the loaded file was saved, certain error messages may be expected, as outlined below. If one of these errors occurs, it does not represent a loading problem unless specified as such.

The Advanced Player's Guide Second Printing changes the bonus spell for a level 8+ Witch with the Trickery Domain from Phantasmal Killer to Hallucinatory Terrain. This may cause an error to be reported. Here is an example of what this error will look like:
Chained pick 'spPhanKil4' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '346'

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Fungal Crawler'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Pick 'rFungCrawl' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '351' "

Once the creatures are loaded their missing things like their skills and special abilities. I do know that some of the creatures are from the Beastiary II and I have purchased it on hero labs. Also all updates have been imported. Any one have an idea?
SK315 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
SK315

Old March 23rd, 2011, 07:42 AM
NM, I got it to work Sorry
SK315 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Majuba

Old November 6th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK315 View Post
NM, I got it to work Sorry
But *how* did you get it to work, same issue here.
Majuba is offline   #3 Reply With Quote