Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Majuba

Old September 12th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Yes I am. I had a character that took 3 points of constitution damage, which should have lowered his hit points immediately, Hero Lab did not make the adjustment when I applied the damage with the adjust tab.
Strange, I just tried it and hp went from 30/30 to 26/26.
Majuba is offline   #491
thundershot

Old September 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but "firearms" is missing from the list of things available for "Exotic Weapon Proficiency". Individual weapons are displayed, which is fine for "Weapon Focus" and such, but "firearms" is supposed to be the blanket feat for proficiency.

Thanks
Chris
thundershot is offline   #492
Dragnmoon

Old September 12th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundershot View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but "firearms" is missing from the list of things available for "Exotic Weapon Proficiency". Individual weapons are displayed, which is fine for "Weapon Focus" and such, but "firearms" is supposed to be the blanket feat for proficiency.

Thanks
Chris

Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Firearms is a separate feat from the normal Exotic Weapon Proficiency, and it is also that case in Hero Labs.

Look for Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Firearms, it is there.
Dragnmoon is offline   #493
thundershot

Old September 13th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I still don't see it.

I have Ultimate Combat checked (I've had missing items before because I didn't have the book checked).

I looked manually. I tried searching for either "exotic" or "firearms".

It goes from "Exhausting Critical" to "Exotic Weapon Proficiency" to "Expanded Arcana"... What am I missing here?
thundershot is offline   #494
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 13th, 2011, 09:12 AM
There are new settings for firearm availability available on the configure hero form. Selecting "No Guns", "Commonplace Guns" or "Guns Everywhere" on that will remove the EWP (firearms) option (either because there are no weapons for it to apply to, or because the firearms have all been moved down to Martial or Simple).

A new setting in the "Equipment, Weapons & Armor" section of "Optional Rules" - Hide Firearms & Related will also hide that feat.
Mathias is offline   #495
thundershot

Old September 13th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Ah, there we go...

I had "guns everywhere" checked because I figured it would give the most variety of guns... Now it's "emerging guns" and the feat shows up.

Thanks
Chris
thundershot is offline   #496
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 13th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Each of those options has specific rules associated with it, like price changes and changes to the feat required - you can right-click on them to read those rules.
Mathias is offline   #497
valzin

Old September 13th, 2011, 08:35 PM
The magus doesn't have the feats light armor proficiency, all simple weapons, or all martial weapons.

Never mind. It wasn't there when I made the magus the first time, but when I went in and made another one, it worked. wierd

Last edited by valzin; September 13th, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
valzin is offline   #498
morval

Old September 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Zombies (Aquired Template)
I just started making a Zombie in HL and I think there is something wrong?

Since its an aquired template and does get to keep a few things from its previous "life" I started it off with one class level, Barbarian. Then added Zombie Template. All class HD are supposed to be dropped. But it keeps all of them. It does figure out the CR correctly, but the Hit points are too many.

Morval

Last edited by morval; September 15th, 2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: I'm wrong, ignore me! :)
morval is offline   #499
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 15th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Message posted in black.

"Zombies (Aquired Template)
I just started making a Zombie in HL and I think there is something wrong?

Since its an aquired template and does get to keep a few things from its previous "life" I started it off with one class level, Barbarian. Then added Zombie Template. All class HD are supposed to be dropped. But it keeps all of them. It does figure out the CR correctly, but the Hit points are too many."

Morval please use an easy to read color (like black) when posting there are some members on this forum that are color blind and we can't help you if we can't see whats on your message, Thank you.

Last edited by dartnet; September 15th, 2011 at 05:57 AM.
dartnet is offline   #500
Closed Thread