Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 8th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
Ghost Template: Is not changing my Minotaur's HD from 10 to 8.
Just a curious question as I may just be missing it but why would the Ghost Template lower a creatures hit dice?

The sample Ghost is a 7th level character and has 7 HD not 5HD.

Just wondering is all.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #481
poizen37

Old September 8th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Just a curious question as I may just be missing it but why would the Ghost Template lower a creatures hit dice?

The sample Ghost is a 7th level character and has 7 HD not 5HD.

Just wondering is all.
class level HD don't change, only HD derived from race (in this case, Minotaur). As a point of clarification, it changes the die used, not the quantity (in this case, it changes the Minotaurs d10 to a ghosts d8), so that power of the template doesn't apply to the example used, since Humans don't get racial HD

Sorry for the confusion, I was short handing it.

Last edited by poizen37; September 8th, 2011 at 04:21 PM.
poizen37 is offline   #482
Bigkilla

Old September 10th, 2011, 12:24 AM
It doesn't look like they are getting the bonus 3rd level feat.

Arcanamirium Crafter (Absalom)

The most famous magical college of the Inner Sea region, the Arcanamirium of Absalom teaches a broad array of specialties, but its most intensive specialty is no specialization at all. It is one of the primary training academies of universalist magic on Golarion, and the wizards who graduate from the school become well respected, well paid, and highly soughtafter in their homelands. An Arcanamirium crafter is one of the builders of the arcane world, assembling magic items with facility, skill, and power. He is intimately familiar with the craft and practice of imbuing items with arcane power, and works with precision even early in his career to help create some of the most powerful magic items of Golarion.

Associated School: Universalist.

Replacement Power: The following school power replaces the hand of the apprentice power of the universalist school.

Metacharge (Ex)

As an Arcanamirium crafter, you gain a bonus feat at 3rd level, which must be an item creation feat or metamagic feat. You must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including caster level minimums. When using metamagic feats to create magic items, your skill and understanding of the principles involved in the item’s creation give you a +2 bonus on the skill check made to create the item.
Bigkilla is offline   #483
TojuXinshu

Old September 10th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Not-quite-a-bug and a question:

The Yeti is supposed to do 1d6+4 plus 1d6 cold damage, but when used as a character, only shows the 1d6+4 (omitting the cold damage). The cold damage is noted in plain text under the Cold racial ability.

Is there any way to add the variable cold damage directly to the attack, as opposed to needing to remember to read the text?

Cheers, TX
TojuXinshu is offline   #484
Majuba

Old September 10th, 2011, 07:40 PM
I'm getting the following error when trying to load some Spiders as Stock Heroes. I've tried adding them one at a time as well. Am I going about this the wrong way or ...?:

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Spider, Giant'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Pick 'rGianSpide' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '426'
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Spider Swarm'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Pick 'rSpidSwarm' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '426'
One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Spider, Giant Black Widow'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Pick 'rGianBlack' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '431'
Majuba is offline   #485
RavenX

Old September 10th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Temporary Ability Score Damage under the adjust tab, hero lab is not accounting for the damage once its applied
RavenX is offline   #486
Majuba

Old September 11th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Temporary Ability Score Damage under the adjust tab, hero lab is not accounting for the damage once its applied
Are you accounting for the fact that ability damage only is applied for every two points of damage? (-1 penalty to ac, reflex, dex skills per 2 points of dexterity damage for instance). It no longer matters if the score is even or odd.
Majuba is offline   #487
malfador

Old September 11th, 2011, 10:23 AM
When I applied a archtype to my Barbarian that costs his proficiency with Medium armor, and then take a class that gives it back (such as Fighter), it lists Heavy Armor as illegal. It doesn't give Medium Armor proficiency back with the new class, but it should.
malfador is offline   #488
morval

Old September 11th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Divine Favour and Prayer are both luck bonuses to attack and damage.

Under the Adjust Tab when you turn both on it correctly only adds one to attack, but it adds both to the damage.
morval is offline   #489
RavenX

Old September 11th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majuba View Post
Are you accounting for the fact that ability damage only is applied for every two points of damage? (-1 penalty to ac, reflex, dex skills per 2 points of dexterity damage for instance). It no longer matters if the score is even or odd.
Yes I am. I had a character that took 3 points of constitution damage, which should have lowered his hit points immediately, Hero Lab did not make the adjustment when I applied the damage with the adjust tab.
RavenX is offline   #490
Closed Thread