Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

UttiniDaKilrJawa

Old June 6th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Hey Folks!

I was wondering how does one use the Summoner's Sidekick in Hero Lab Online. I've looked around a bit online and have a general idea of how to use it in HLC but I'm baffled when it comes to using it in HLO.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
UttiniDaKilrJawa is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
randomtone

Old June 23rd, 2021, 08:12 AM
I second this question
randomtone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TizzieTheCat

Old April 2nd, 2022, 06:57 AM
Third! I cannot figure out how to create summoned creatures in HLO!
TizzieTheCat is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old April 25th, 2022, 12:26 AM
Hoping to figure this out too.

As is, I've had to create each summoned creature (both fiendish and celestial, my Sorcerer is TN) as an NPC that I can transfer into the scene if summoned. Not the most efficient way to do it. But it is working until we can figure out an easier way.

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 25th, 2022, 07:15 AM
Hello,

It looks as though we overlooked this a while ago, apologies for that!

As for the question at hand, the simple answer here is simply that this is not currently possible as Hero Lab Online does not yet sport the functionality to organize, display, import, or share any data from the various Encounter Library products that were created for Hero Lab Classic. This IS something we are working toward getting added to the Online platform but the prospect is somewhat tricker than it may initially seem due to the encryption requirements that are in place on those files that exists to help more rigorously protect that data that doesn't mesh with the Online tool.

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old April 25th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the reply and explanation on that. What about just being able to import a standard monster from any of our sources without having to create them in a script or as an NPC first?

Like in my example of Summon Monster. I have to have manually created all of the monsters that are summonable and keep them in a folder. It would be much less work for a GM if we could at any point in a session be able to just import (from vault) anything we wantes on the fly.

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote