Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

LordFlameStryke

Old July 9th, 2021, 11:03 PM
I (Patron account) have a campaign with characters created by me in order to use the stage for initiative and combat. I have set the campaign options to use backgrounds (and restrict traits to backgrounds). I have transferred control of one character to one of my Apprentice account players, and the background and journal pages are missing from his character, so XP can't be added to level him up. I have tried retaking control, I have tried copying the character, I have tried making it an NPC, copying that NPC, and making him a character again, all to no avail. This has also happened to one of the characters I retained control of, however the other character I have retained control of doesn't have this issue.

I also noticed that those two characters have a campaign options mismatch warning that goes away briefly when I select the option to bring them under the campaign rules but then returns almost immediately.

I have already submitted a bug report detailing the first part of the issue (I hadn't noticed the options mismatch until after submitting the report), so hopefully either Wolf Lair or a forum user can give me some assistance.

Thanks.
LordFlameStryke is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
WeAreNotTwoGoblinsInACloa

Old July 17th, 2021, 06:16 PM
Your issue looks to me like a symptom of a broader problem. Even when I create a new (patron account) character, do not transfer it, and try to access the journal; I am directed to the journal page for the character but nothing ever loads in the main body section of the page. The journal seems outright broken.
WeAreNotTwoGoblinsInACloa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote