Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aril

Old May 17th, 2021, 08:40 PM
I've been working on some races and abilities, and where possible, using or replicating abilities that already exist, and then tweaking.

I've run into a really weird problem. In some cases where I duplicate existing abilities and tweak them, they pass when I use the "Test Now" button, but for some reason, when I try out a character, in the Specials tab beside the ability, it says "nyogoth qlippoth" in brackets beside the ability. I've gone through every Tag, Eval Script, Eval Rule etc. and I can't find references to nyogoth qlippoth anywhere. I've got no idea how that value keeps creeping into what I've done.
Aril is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old May 18th, 2021, 04:32 AM
Looks like the kind of weirdness that happens with Test Now every now and then. I'd recommend using the Quick Reload (from the Develop menu) instead; it takes about the same time, and seems to be more reliable.
Lord Magus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote