Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Anpumes

Old April 17th, 2014, 02:17 PM
ShadowChemosh gave me some pointers on timing in one of my recent posts. They have proven helpful, though I'm still fairly confused by them. Per those general guidelines he provided, I had tried running the amendthing at very late timings, such as Final and Render; 10000 - 99999999 (8 9's). None of these had any effect on the output I was seeing in the Specials tab of the hero. It wasn't until I dropped it to First; 600, that it decided to work. I arbitrarily moved it to First; 500 as I already have something running there and I could simply combine it into the one eval script.

I really appreciate all the help everyone has provided in assisting my learning of how the editor works.

No worries Aaron, I certainly didn't think you were the only person working on coding or that you even had control of how things are done, I'm just trying very hard to understand and seeing conflicting concepts means I have to ask more questions or request more in depth explanations for the how's and why's of something. I try to search before I ask a question as sometimes I can find an answer that is close enough for me to puzzle out a solution, other things aren't quite so clear and I ask in order to clarify and understand.
Anpumes is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 18th, 2014, 09:49 AM
No problem. It's always a pleasure to teach folks excited to learn. And I have a special duty to help new users because I learned just as you are, by tinkering and asking questions.
Aaron is offline   #12 Reply With Quote