Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mrjane

Old October 29th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Hey everyone, so I've been experiencing the Error Code -500, and I know the Lone Wolf folk are working on a fix, but my game night is tonight and I've been working on my Realm on a different computer than the one at home that I use for D&D.

Is there any way to get my Realm over to the other computer while I wait for a fix?

Short of that, I guess I'll be unhooking and dragging my PC home... :S
mrjane is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old October 29th, 2014, 01:09 PM
uhm, cant you just backup on your "up to date pc" and restore said file on the "outdated" pc? Just don't forget to connect to the internet and login once, so the DB will be accepted by the 2nd computer. Everytime you restore the whole DB this way this step is necessary.
Acenoid is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mrjane

Old October 29th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Is the error code -500 different for everyone or something? I was pretty sure people were getting that when they were trying to sync...

The whole reason for asking is because when I try to sync, I get the error code. So I can't load my Realm onto the server. Which means I can't download it on my other computer.
mrjane is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mrjane

Old October 29th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Ah, I did some digging and I didn't realize RW had that back up function. I'll try it out. Thanks.
mrjane is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 30th, 2014, 05:22 PM
mrjane, please check to see if your issue has been fixed in the latest release. If it isn't, please update your support ticket by replying to one of our emails, or submit a new bug report. Thanks!
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 7th, 2014, 04:38 PM
mrjane, if you had problems again after the last time I posted, please take a look at your Realm Works. If you're still running into issues, please update your support ticket by replying to the last email, or submit a new bug report here!
liz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote