Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

ThePrisoner31

Old February 16th, 2021, 06:43 AM
I have a player running a Biohacker in my Dawn of Flame campaign that is running into issues with the Theorem class feature.

Upon leveling up to 2, despite the Theorem class feature lighting up indicating it is now a valid feature, they are not given a Theorem to actually use. This is easily worked around by just making a selection regardless, but then there is a permanent red exclamation on their whole character sheet indicating an invalid choice.

I have tested the above and confirmed that a theorem is not given at level 2 nor 4 (I did not test any levels higher than this).

Thanks for all the hard work! Now give me the Dawn of Flame AP!
ThePrisoner31 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
WatersLethe

Old February 16th, 2021, 12:02 PM
You don't happen to have an Archetype, do you? Those can potentially replace the Theorems gained at levels 2, 4, 6, 12, and 18.
WatersLethe is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ThePrisoner31

Old February 16th, 2021, 02:31 PM
That's what I get for trusting my player too much, they are trying to pull a fast one on me (not really, just an easy oversight). Simple as that, thanks!
ThePrisoner31 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote