Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

quixoticparadigm

Old December 7th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Adding 1 level of the Holy Vindicator PrC doubles your # of channels (3 + Cha mod) as well doubling parts of the DC.

Level 8 cleric, level 1 Holy Vindicator has 12 channel energies per day at a Will DC of 20.

Should be 6 (3+3) channels at a DC of 17 (10+4+3).

PS. Is there a place where I can see a to-do list? I really would like to know if I'm reporting things already known or not so I don't get yelled at again.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
I'm making a Hellknight NPC, 5th level Ftr, 7th level Hellknight. When I add Hellknight armor it says that the character should be allowed up to a +4 Dex bonus. Currently the character has a 16 Dex (+3) but his AC is only adding a +2 Dex bonus. I'm not sure how to make screen shots so I'm not able to show it.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJonUK View Post
I found a couple of bugs today while creating my gnomish Rage Prophet, if you create a Rage Prophet and are a Nature Oracle with a Bonded Mount then it does not add your Rage Prophet levels to your Oracle levels to work out your pets Hit Dice etc.

The other odd one is that if you take the Mounted Fury Barbarian Archetype then it removes all the levels from your mount completely which is a little bizarre.

Not sure if it happens with all mounts, but definately does with wolves. Hope this helps.
Mathias is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c873788 View Post
I have found a bug with the Zen Archer monk archetype. If you select and arm yourself with a magical Guided bow, the builder counts your 'To Hit' value twice for your wisdom.

Zen archers get an ability at level 3 to use their wisdom modifier instead of their dexterity to their 'To hit' total when using a bow. The 'Guided' magical ability on a bow grants the monk the ability to use his wisdom for both 'To Hit' and for damage.

The builder is adding both of these wisdom bonuses together when it shouldn't. For instance, if you had a wisdom bonus of +3 and your total 'To Hit' value is +8, the builder will display the value as +11 instead of +8 as it should.
I've added this to the to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Trait Kobold's Neighbor(thingid.trKobolNei) has a requirement for Andorian Faction which seems to be impossible to meet if one is not doing PFS as only with PFS checked do those additional factions show up.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (Prismati player had the same problem)

For future reference, the thingid of a problem doesn't help me locate the problem - what I need is the book to look in. There are at least 14 separate files in my Pathfinder directory with traits in them, organized by the book they came from, so if you can tell me the "Appears In" text for the thing you're having problems with, that lets me go directly to the file the problem is located in.
Mathias is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
Mage's Faithful Hound is showing up as a Level 4 Sor/Wiz spell and as a Level 5 Sor/Wiz spell. It is actually only a Level 5 spell.
Mathias is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Chaos Totem, Greater has the 'Special Ability Category' Beast Totem rather than Chaos Totem in the editor.

Quote:
Also, the Damage Reduction (Lawful) bootstrap for Chaos Totem, Greater doesn't carry the condition 'Only While Raging.' (This one's minor because - I think - there is not a mechanical change on the portfolio. But I could be wrong on that so I thought I'd mention it in case).
For future reference, DRs are set up to hide themselves if their value is 0, so, in cases like this, the DR is bootstrapped without a value, and the value is assigned within a script.

Quote:
Chaos Totem, Lesser has a Natural Weapon, Claw bootstrap. Looks like this was carried over from the Beast Totem, Lesser power by mistake.
Mathias is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkilla View Post
Shield Master (Combat)

To me it looks like the feat is not working properly.It does not seem to be adding in the enchantment bonus of a shield to hit and damage.
I'm afraid this feat has not been implemented yet, but I had missed adding the text reporting that. It's on my to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmerga View Post
Gloves of dueling are not displaying weapon training properly.
Here is an example a level 20 fighter has 4 weapon training groups.

At level 20, Without the gloves on they display properly as:
+4 (first group taken at level 5)
+3 (second taken at level 9)
+2 (third group taken at level 13)
and +1 (Fourth group taken at level 17)

when you equip the gloves, it shows like this:

+6 (1st group taken, which should be the highest)
+7 (2nd)
+8 (3rd)
+9... (4th group)

The bonuses with gloves on should be:
+6 (1st group)
+5 (2nd group)
+4 (3rd group)
+3 (4th group)
Mathias is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJonUK View Post
For the Rage Prophet Mystery you can currently add an additional spell slot, but some of the spells you can choose as a Rage Prophet aren't in the standard list. e.g. See Invisible at level 2, is it possible to change the drop down to show the spell list rather than just add a spell slot.
I've added this to my to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #110 Reply With Quote