Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Repairman_Jack

Old December 17th, 2021, 07:13 PM
I am trying to created a custom Archetype, to add the Slayer Warhound Archetype.

I have figured out how to add the Animal Companion, but need help figuring out how to change the 1st level Studied Target... moving it to 2nd level. I have tried removing and adding the Studied Target ability, but that didn't work correctly. And, when I select Modify Ability, I can't figure how where to go from there. What's the best way to do this?
Repairman_Jack is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Arsha

Old June 8th, 2022, 05:18 PM
I am having the exact same issue; I can get the animal companion to appear at level 1 but I cannot get the Studied Target to make it's first appearance at level two.
OP, have you had any success or found someone else who managed to do what we clearly could not?
Arsha is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ploturo

Old June 8th, 2022, 09:40 PM
If you find the pick for the Studied Target ability gained at 1st level and delete the CLSpecWhen.1 tag and replace it by assigning CLSpecWhen.2, does that delay the ability?
ploturo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote