Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

mpdscott

Old November 29th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had considered adding an "Arena of Death" option to the Datafile?

For those who have never heard of it, an "Arena of Death" is a mostly forum based competition between (non-special) Lord/Hero characters from the various army books (with some alterations to item availability and allowances).
I understand that it isn't a generally accepted format for WHFB, but that shouldn't rule it out.
If I had any idea of what I was doing with ABCreator, I'd give it a go myself, but it just confuses me.
mpdscott is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Taubay
Volunteer Data File Author

Old November 30th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdscott
If I had any idea of what I was doing with ABCreator, I'd give it a go myself, but it just confuses me.
I was the same myself, but there is a tutorial built into the AB Creator manual that will help you get started.

why not have a go and just try and create a data file with a single unit in it, you will get lots of help from other people if you get stuck

Mike
Taubay is offline   #2 Reply With Quote