Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gumbytie

Old August 1st, 2012, 08:06 AM
Only just now beginning to tackle trying to modify character sheets, etc.

But right off the bat, any particular reason the default character sheet does NOT reflect Tracked Resources when I create and print? Seems like something it should do out of the box.

If you Output Hero Statblock you get Tracked Resources.

Follow up to this. Where in the world can you tag something to be a Tracked Resource in Savage Worlds? In Pathfinder it is an option in the Editor and data files. Do not see that when editing SW's.

AS for what shows up as Tracked on the Statblock I see Bennies, and my Ammo. I would like to be able to tag other items for tracking, plus see that on the character sheet.

Any talk of this?
Gumbytie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 5th, 2014, 04:41 AM
I realize this is some major thread necromancy here, but I only just realized that I could really, really use this (like for tracking Dominion on the HoER and DLN data files). Does anyone know of a way to set up a trait to be a tracked resource like bennies, power points and ammo are? If not I'll add this to the feature request thread because I think it would be really, really helpful to be able to do that.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old December 5th, 2014, 10:06 AM
It would be helpful. We use printed out characters at the table.

On a related note, it seems to me that from what I recall reading -- I have not tried it -- but the Wounds and Fatigue are, I believe, a static value on the print out. That is, even if you have a way to have more (or fewer) boxes it will not print out. Am I right? There are a few settings that use a third Fatigue level.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 5th, 2014, 10:11 AM
I don't just mean as something to print on a sheet, but actually tracked resources that have that nice box with arrows all set up on the In Play tab for easily tracking those things up and down. I have no idea on the boxes for Wounds and Fatigue but I would guess they are static since the base rules (and all of the PEG, Inc. settings) all seem to only use 3 wounds and 2 Fatigue anyway.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote