Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

JW063

Old February 2nd, 2023, 01:20 PM
Ok, so i am trying to make a variant of the Warlock Vigilante archetype that uses spontaneous charisma based casting instead of a spellbook. I cant directly copy the base warlock archetype because it is non core or whatever, so i tried to manually copy it by starting with a blank and entering in all the same variables. The issue is that it can be applied in character creation and the part i wanted to chamge is altered fine but when i try and pick some of the other archetype class options (mystic bolt) it tells me there are no options to pick from. I tried to manually copy the special and custom abilities in the same way, with all of the relevant object IDs changed to the new stuff, but the only thing that seemed to do was double up the options when i applied the unaltered warlock archetype. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
JW063 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote