Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Shadowfoot

Old July 1st, 2020, 12:09 AM
In the release note for the June 30 update it says:
  • Reintroduced the "Options mismatch" indicator on PCs and cast members. The options below are aimed at addressing the mismatch
    • Added a help button to tables showing mismatches to explain what's going on and how to resolve it

I can see "Options Mismatch" on the characters, but I can't see which options have a mismatch. One of the characters is a GM-controlled PC, so I tried looking at the settings on the character but it didn't show the mismatch. Where do I see what the mismatch is?

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old July 2nd, 2020, 05:23 PM
Same here. Every character showed a mismatch, but I can't figure out what the mismatch is or what would change if I resolved it.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
slate

Old July 12th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Definitely seems to be a bug. I have gone over them line by line and they match.
slate is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 13th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Hmm. There is something different with how you three are operating compared to the test scenario we're using. So can you please provide some additional details here?

It could be that a particular option is causing this problem, so perhaps screenshots of the options you've got see on the campaign and the character would be helpful.

Please submit this information as a formal bug report. That way, we'll be able to investigate and try to figure it out faster than going through the forums.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
slate

Old July 13th, 2020, 06:56 PM
I submitted one Rob. I don't think a screenshot is relevant, as I have two characters, one which shows mismatch and the other does not. Their settings page is identical.
slate is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Zimrathon

Old December 15th, 2020, 02:41 AM
This is definitely not fixed yet, I have the flag on all my players (GM owned, Member controlled).

I have claimed control of one character, selected the option to synchronise settings, confirmed OK, and the character stays mismatched. On another character, played/controlled by the same player, I similarly grabbed control, selected to sync, and it worked.

I've temporarily opted to leave the broken one 'ignoring' campaign options but I'm convinced they match anyway.
Zimrathon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old December 17th, 2020, 08:10 AM
please fix this. or at least have somewhere that says what the mismatch is. Most of my gm created characters and my players have mismatches that are not corrected by hitting the use campeign settings buttons

Last edited by Thrawn82; December 17th, 2020 at 08:21 AM.
Thrawn82 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Zimrathon

Old December 18th, 2020, 02:45 AM
Update, I've just grabbed control of each of my players' characters and actioned the match settings to campaign, and all have worked successfully. Transferred control back to players and all is good. I'll update if any mismatch subsequently.
Zimrathon is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Zimrathon

Old December 19th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Update : I've just logged in to start session and found all my member controlled PC's are now flagged as options mis-match.

Along with other issues I'm having recently I can only say it's a good job there isn't a working competitor to HLO out there as I would not be persisting with the amount of bugs/issues I'm paying to fall foul of.
Zimrathon is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
DJalin1

Old July 30th, 2021, 07:43 PM
Just a follow up to see if this has been fixed. I have been attempting to clear Mismatches and unable to. Checking item by item, i dont see a mismatch.
DJalin1 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote