Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nightfox

Old March 6th, 2024, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry, after 4 hours I must accept that my search-fu has failed me.

I'm working on a project and the best solution I can come up with for one of the many problems is to use a configurable. The goal is to create a group of spells from the character's spellbooks. I tested an expression in an adjustment and a feat and was able to get a drop down of only the spells in the spellbooks for a specific class, but I can't seem to get the expression to translate to the configurable.

From the feat:
Code:
 ~pre-level 11000
      field[usrCandid1].text = "component.BaseSpell & Helper.InSpellbk & Spellbook.cHelpWiz"
I've tried entering the expression on the config in the field directly and using eval script to add it to the field[cfgAllow1].text, but it always comes back with:
Nothing to choose from!

The goal is to create multiple small lists of spells from those the character has available, and be able to reference those lists later.
Since there were going to be multiple lists, the plan was to use a configurable with separate lists under custom ability, secondary ability, tertiary ability, etc...
Nightfox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote