Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

radionausea

Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM
Cheers Shadow!
radionausea is offline   #321
frumple

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:34 AM
For abilities that target Other Melee and Other Ranged Natural Attack could it display the attacks livename (which is changed by the user for the appropriate attack name) instead of name. So we can have Grab: Lash instead of Grab: Other Melee Natural Attack displayed.

This would also be useful for the new poisons.

Edit: Actually if this could include anything that makes use of the Target.XXXX tag. Often users rename objects to something similar (for example using wTentacle for Tendrils).

Last edited by frumple; July 13th, 2013 at 06:39 AM.
frumple is offline   #322
senjak

Old May 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Things I'd like to see:

1) option to keep all of something together if possible when printed, for example, languages will often run onto two sheets.

2) option to show uninstalled but available downloads.

3) option to show what is differently installed between the 3 machines I have Hero Lab installed on. (and an easy way to get them to the same version of everything!)

4) quick and easy way to show versions of all user generated content installed on a machine.

5) quick and easy way to generate a summary of all spells available to a cleric or druid.

Thanks!
senjak is offline   #323
Lord Magus

Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
1) Spell Resistance being part of the character's "top row" (with race/class level, HP, AC, Wealth & Gear Value)
2) Damage Resistance & Reduction and Fast Healing/Regeneration being indicated on the In-Play tab below HP (as part of the Hit Points section)
Lord Magus is offline   #324
AndrewD2

Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:39 AM
Daily reset on the spells tab
AndrewD2 is offline   #325
Nikmal

Old June 3rd, 2013, 09:12 AM
What I would LOVE to see is a Character Sheet Tab. When you select the tab it reverts the GUI to a Character sheet and it lets you interact with it. Keep the tabs up top of course. Then if you select any other tab it reverts it back to the normal GUI.

Just a wish

edit: Sort of like how the iPad almost does it now.. except with the ability to come back to the current style of GUI we have on the PC's
Make sense?

Last edited by Nikmal; June 3rd, 2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: edited for some clarification.
Nikmal is offline   #326
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Sense your adding the city rules from Ultimate Campaign could you add the Settlement creation rules from the Game Mastery Guide? To help us GMs.

It doesn't look like it would be too hard if they were treated like an army. If it was a configuration choice like NPC, PC and Armies. Just add some tabs that cover the type, alignment, qualities, disadvantages, , government, and available magic items, and suppress the other tabs.

It would be a wonderful aide to the GM that needs to stat up the village the PCs just wandered in to.

Thank you for all you hard work.
dartnet is offline   #327
Agyess

Old June 4th, 2013, 04:55 PM
What would be really useful is a way to turn off pathfinder gods w/o turning off the rest of the source material from updates.
Agyess is offline   #328
SeeleyOne

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM
A solution that comes to mind is to make your own source user file, give it a name such as "No Gods", then go to the precludes and preclude all of those deities when the "No Gods" is selected in the Configure Character window. While you are at it you can preclude other things that you do not want in a particular campaign.
SeeleyOne is offline   #329
Romaq

Old June 10th, 2013, 01:39 AM
There may be a custom print template, or maybe this is possible and someone didn't think of it yet...

Dude... where's my stuff? I mean, what container is it in? I would love some way to print a nested table showing what bags of bags are within my containers, which bags are overweight, and what stuff weighs.

I'm in the middle of shifting things around a new Handy Haversack, and I want to be sure what I am doing actually makes sense within the rules of the game. Eventually, I want to get my shiny new Handy Haversack to mirror the "Handy Haversack Pack" sheet I've seen and simply make sure I keep my print-out from Hero Lab a mirror of that handy HH-Pack PDF.

Ideas and suggestions on this are welcome. It would be very happy to have "Where's my stuff?" print out as an option on printing my character profile. Or maybe it's there, and I simply don't recognize the option for what it is. I'm still learning my way around.
Romaq is offline   #330
Closed Thread