Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

ghstgry

Old January 20th, 2014, 08:04 AM
I noticed that the iPad Army Builder army list viewer doesn't show runes applied to artillery and characters. Is that something you guys handle or Lone Wolf?
ghstgry is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 20th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Can u provide n example as in both the printouts n roster viewer the items does show. For characteris even will adjust stats of the model if required
EdSteiner is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old January 20th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Here's a picture of the roster on my iPhone 4c running iOS 7.0.4. Roster was saved with version 3.4c #378 of Army Builder and newest Warhammer rules:

Here's a link to the .RST as well:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ts%20-%202.rst

Everything appears fine in the desktop application. If I tap on the "Engineering Runes" label, it just flashes and nothing else happens. Same goes for any other runic "slot" (Talisman, etc).

Hope that helps!
ghstgry is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 20th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstgry View Post
Here's a picture of the roster on my iPhone 4c running iOS 7.0.4. Roster was saved with version 3.4c #378 of Army Builder and newest Warhammer rules:

Here's a link to the .RST as well:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ts%20-%202.rst

Everything appears fine in the desktop application. If I tap on the "Engineering Runes" label, it just flashes and nothing else happens. Same goes for any other runic "slot" (Talisman, etc).

Hope that helps!
Yes exactly what it needed to figure out why it is listed yet fails to show on the roster viewer app. Looks fine in print versions
EdSteiner is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old January 20th, 2014, 07:00 PM
If you change to standard view can you see the runes. I suspect it is a AB roster viewer issue and I am getting the same results in mobile view as well. I will post this along to the AB guys as a roster viewer issue.
EdSteiner is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
greyhseer

Old March 15th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Here are some bugs I've found so far. I was unsure where to post this, so I posted both in the Dwarf Release thread and in the Dwarf Bug Report thread. Hope this is helpful!

- I've noticed that the old descriptions of what the runes do seem to be missing in the top righthand box (under composition summery).
- Adding a shield to a Runesmith should cost 3pts, not 1 as listed (pg 90)
- "High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer" name is now simply "Thorgrim Grudgebearer" (pg87)
- Ungrim Ironfist is listed as having an Oath Stone, this is not correct, in addition, he should have the Deathblow and Slayer special rules which do not appear to be listed on his profile. (pg 53, 87)
- When Ungrim Ironfist is in list, Slayers do not have an option for a 100pt runic banner and cannot select the Banner of Lost Holds (pg 53, 58)
- Daemon Slayer is missing "Dragon Slayer" special rule (pg 45, 88)
- Slayers Unit will let you add a musician and standard bearer (with runic standard even) even when the unit is entirely upgraded to Giant Slayers (meaning 0 regular slayers available to upgrade to musician or standard bearer) (pg 92)
greyhseer is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 15th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhseer View Post
Here are some bugs I've found so far. I was unsure where to post this, so I posted both in the Dwarf Release thread and in the Dwarf Bug Report thread. Hope this is helpful!
See replies

Quote:
- I've noticed that the old descriptions of what the runes do seem to be missing in the top righthand box (under composition summery).
Quote:
- Adding a shield to a Runesmith should cost 3pts, not 1 as listed (pg 90)
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- "High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer" name is now simply "Thorgrim Grudgebearer" (pg87)
High King not High King he still is but fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- Ungrim Ironfist is listed as having an Oath Stone, this is not correct, in addition, he should have the Deathblow and Slayer special rules which do not appear to be listed on his profile. (pg 53, 87)
Deathblow has been added, and both Dragon and Daemon Slayer are already in his printout.
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- When Ungrim Ironfist is in list, Slayers do not have an option for a 100pt runic banner and cannot select the Banner of Lost Holds (pg 53, 58)
Make him the army general and the you need to then go to the Slayer unit and select Slayer King upgrade to make the slayer 100 runic banner show. And it only should allow for runic banner, not Banner of Lost Holds which is an heirloom, not runic standard. I need to remove it, as I also read it as they can take Banner of lost holds however on further review they cannot.
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- Daemon Slayer is missing "Dragon Slayer" special rule (pg 45, 88)
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- Slayers Unit will let you add a musician and standard bearer (with runic standard even) even when the unit is entirely upgraded to Giant Slayers (meaning 0 regular slayers available to upgrade to musician or standard bearer) (pg 92)
Well that is because you can have a Giant slayer be the standard bear and musician because any number of slayer can be upgrade so logic dictates that if you have no regular guys then one of the giant slayers can be the standard bearer and musician.
EdSteiner is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 15th, 2014, 06:59 AM
Quote:

- I've noticed that the old descriptions of what the runes do seem to be missing in the top righthand box (under composition summery)
Ok this is due to the fact runes are now much more complex and display the rules in the footnotes of roster printouts, or Armybuilder Roster viewer for IOS not the composition box region. You can still right click on the runes in the item options section of Armybuilder 3 to see what they do.
EdSteiner is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Ullr

Old March 15th, 2014, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=EdSteiner;177745]See replies

Make him the army general and the you need to then go to the Slayer unit and select Slayer King upgrade to make the slayer 100 runic banner show. And it only should allow for runic banner, not Banner of Lost Holds which is an heirloom, not runic standard. I need to remove it, as I also read it as they can take Banner of lost holds however on further review they cannot.
Fixed for 2.73

QUOTE]

So then by all accounts the BSB can not have the banner of the Lost Holds.
Ullr is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
ghstgry

Old March 15th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Not to be critical...

- Rune of Warding costs are 15/35/45, but when you choose them, the app calculates them at 10/50/125.
- Missing several Banner Runes when applying a magic standard to a Longbeard unit:
  • Master Rune of Groth One-Eye
  • Master Rune of Stromni Redbeard
  • Master Rune of Valaya
  • Master Rune of Grungni
  • Rune of Stoicism
- Regular Slayers are no longer "Troll Slayers", but are just standard vanilla "Slayers"
ghstgry is offline   #50 Reply With Quote