Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Lonewolf147

Old April 24th, 2022, 12:59 AM
Hey all,
I just ran my first ever session using HLO for PF1. Had 5 players and a bunch of NPC's/monsters.

We were constantly running into a problem with the dice rolling rolling a Zero on the die. I would have to reroll numerous times to get an actual result.

Any idea why this is happening, or how to fix it? Are there logs somewhere I can get to submit?
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (59.2 KB, 9 views)

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.

Last edited by Lonewolf147; April 24th, 2022 at 01:08 AM. Reason: adding screenshot
Lonewolf147 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 25th, 2022, 07:20 AM
Hey,

That's quite odd indeed, I'm trying a few things out and I think I see the same error that you have, we're going to get this flagged to the appropriate team just now.

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old April 25th, 2022, 09:13 PM
Thanks Ryan!

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147

Old April 26th, 2022, 04:45 AM
Another thing that may be part of this... when rolling damage that has multiple dice, the graphics show two dice rolling, then they merge into a single numbered die. If you reroll, it only shows one die rolling. Is this how it should be, or should you always see two dice and their individual results?

I've attached a zip of a screen record of this happening.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Untitled.zip (555.7 KB, 0 views)

Lonewolf147 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote