Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old July 31st, 2016, 08:52 PM
Sorry everyone, real life scored a critical hit on my free time this weekend, so no update just now. I'll try again next week.
TheIronGolem is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 3rd, 2016, 04:06 PM
Hey, working on a reign of winter spheres of war campaign. Any idea when the Sphere Witch will be available?
chaoscowboy is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 5th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Sorry, no idea. I'm working on the Destroyer's Handbook at the moment and I can't even give a reliable ETA for that, let alone a book I haven't even properly read yet.

EDIT: Argh, that had to have been a really confusing response. You plainly typed "Witch", and my eyes dutifully reported that as "Witch", yet my brain decided to assume you said "Medium" which led me to think you were talking about the Occult class that has been archetyped in one of the handbooks.

So here's the answer to the question that you actually asked: Expanded Options has been handed off to DDS and should be available for purchase soon. Exactly when I don't know because that's not in my control, but when it does go up I'll be sure to update this thread.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; August 6th, 2016 at 08:10 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 6th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Ahh gotcha. Thanks then. I don't mind shelling off for another bundle deal, hopefully I can get a deal for having expanded already.
chaoscowboy is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 7th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Version 1.9 - Released 08/07/2016
  • Fixed talent progression error with Sphere Rangers and Paladins
  • Fixed the "custom talent" talent so that it does not require a sphere
  • Added support for the "Blast Type Groups" introduced in the Destroyer's Handbook
  • Destruction Wands will now add their own instances of the Destructive Blast weapon with damage set according to the wand's CL
  • The "Custom" magic talent no longer has a sphere prerequisite, and you can now select the sphere for a custom talent after adding it to your character (so that it counts for prerequisites regarding number of talents in a sphere)
  • Alteration: The Elemental forms now enforce the restriction on traits that grant limbs or natural attacks
  • Alteration: The Fire Elemental Form's Burn ability now correctly scales its damage with caster level.
TheIronGolem is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 7th, 2016, 06:24 PM
I talked to DDS on facebook, they said they'll release the files tomorrow or the day after, something to that effect its hard cause gencon.
chaoscowboy is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 7th, 2016, 06:27 PM
That makes sense, I had forgotten I did a handoff right as a major convention was coming up. No doubt they're busy with a million things.
TheIronGolem is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
chaoscowboy

Old August 7th, 2016, 07:50 PM
I really like the system and have already made four npcs with some really cool abilities (fighter/sorc with enlarge, aegis armor and energy blade among my favorites). It's surprising how focused i can make these characters, at least for now. once it gets higher level it may be harder to convert as they're expected to wear many hats.
chaoscowboy is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 8th, 2016, 10:33 AM
DDS just posted the Expanded Options file to DrivethruRPG. Go get it!
TheIronGolem is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old August 8th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Ran into kind of an odd glitch that seems to be the result of a combination of things

Firstly the character in question is using Traditional Magic as his casting style, so he has to assign spell points to sphere.

One of those Spheres is the Life Sphere and so far no problem

however when I take the talent Fount of Life the tracked resources section of the In-Play tab no longer recognizes that I have points assigned to the life sphere. It just reads 0/0 even though I have 7 spoints assigned to it.
GreyLurker is offline   #120 Reply With Quote