Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Groshnok

Old October 24th, 2017, 05:47 AM
why cant i get the link to work in my herolab.. i have folloew the instructions...
for the manual download is 1.20 the news one and do need to get the all or just the newa one to get all you great work.
Groshnok is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Groshnok

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:02 AM
can you help me to get the auto updater to work.. i have got the new addreas and followed the guide but the lawfull file do not show up under updates avalibel..

do i get all the books and updates if i manuly download 1,20 or do i need to get the all.
thanks for alot of great work
Groshnok is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Release 1.21 - October 30th, 2017

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Characters with at least one exalted feat now radiate an aura of good. (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.5 - Complete Warrior: The samurai now correctly requires lawful alignment rather than lawful good. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Races of the Dragon: Versatile Spellcasting now correctly searches for any spontaneous spell caster rather than just arcane ones. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Unearthed Arcana: Martial Wizard now provides bonus feats at correct levels. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Obsolete Spells: A lot of spells were missing from Players Handbook 1. Added them back in to reduce portfolio errors. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: The Uncanny Dodge granted by Paimon now properly determines improvement to Improved Uncanny Dodge (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Paimon's Skills needs allows character to use Tumble untrained. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: DC of xBind now calculating properly. (Sendric)
  • DL - Campaign Setting: Classes now properly sourced. (Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Libris Mortis: Added Deities, classes, monster classes, some races. (Illyahr)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Added PrC's. (Illyahr)
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:17 AM
Hey all. Quick update to hopefully fix some portfolio issues around spells. Added a few fixes, and some additional content as well, provided by Illyahr.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues.
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ashtastic

Old November 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Hi All, first - thanks for doing all this work and building a great product! It has become indispensable for our gaming group. I have a request, and sorry if this is the wrong spot for it. The Rogue variant classes from the Dungeonscape book are missing (Penetrating Strike and Quick Fingers p.13) - not sure if other variant classes are missing - but can these be added in to the content? It would be greatly appreciated!
ashtastic is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtastic View Post
Hi All, first - thanks for doing all this work and building a great product! It has become indispensable for our gaming group. I have a request, and sorry if this is the wrong spot for it. The Rogue variant classes from the Dungeonscape book are missing (Penetrating Strike and Quick Fingers p.13) - not sure if other variant classes are missing - but can these be added in to the content? It would be greatly appreciated!
Most likely, all of the class variants from Dungeonscape are missing. I'll add them to the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Zakier

Old November 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
hey dude, Are you planning to add in more of the 3.0 content?

Serpent Kingdom, DEities and Demigods, etc?
Zakier is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 28th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakier View Post
hey dude, Are you planning to add in more of the 3.0 content?

Serpent Kingdom, DEities and Demigods, etc?
Sorry for the delayed response. I just discovered that the forums flagged several posts as read even though I hadn't seen them before.

Anyway, I have no specific plans for adding content, but I'm always willing to look into it. At the moment, I have a pretty full plate, but I did just add some 3.0 content from Sword and Fist that another user provided. If you're willing to put in the work, I'm willing to add it.
Sendric is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Shaman964

Old December 1st, 2017, 10:23 PM
I would appreciate when one of you have the time if you could code in the following please:

- From the Complete Divine: the Evangelist and Holy Liberator PrCs and the relic - Dawnstar.
- From Frostburn: the Disciple of Thrym PrC.

I've tried doing some of it myself but after the mess I made of the SR material I am a touch code shy.

Thank you.
Shaman964 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 4th, 2017, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman964 View Post
I would appreciate when one of you have the time if you could code in the following please:

- From the Complete Divine: the Evangelist and Holy Liberator PrCs and the relic - Dawnstar.
- From Frostburn: the Disciple of Thrym PrC.

I've tried doing some of it myself but after the mess I made of the SR material I am a touch code shy.

Thank you.
I will add these to the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #10 Reply With Quote