Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

sonnenenergie

Old August 31st, 2010, 10:13 PM
Perhaps CD will be the last army done for 7th and regular Dwarfs will be the first done for 8th.
sonnenenergie is offline   #301 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old September 1st, 2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnenenergie View Post
Perhaps CD will be the last army done for 7th and regular Dwarfs will be the first done for 8th.
Very doubtful CD will be seen in WHFB anymore as the last version of their army list was for 5th/6th edition and even then was a brief list published in Ravening Hordes. They are pretty much unplayable now in the 8th edition. Although one can be hopeful that GW or a division thereof will get the lead out and release a new CD list. I heard a rumor a LOOOONG time ago that Forge World was the likeliest source of a new CD list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caradryan View Post
When will new release of version 1.4 be released?
Any word on a planned release date? Haven't heard a lot. Just a heads up would be appreciated.
Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in.

Last edited by Yobtar; September 1st, 2010 at 03:58 AM.
Yobtar is offline   #302 Reply With Quote
poutsma

Old September 4th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
Very doubtful CD will be seen in WHFB anymore as the last version of their army list was for 5th/6th edition and even then was a brief list published in Ravening Hordes. They are pretty much unplayable now in the 8th edition. Although one can be hopeful that GW or a division thereof will get the lead out and release a new CD list. I heard a rumor a LOOOONG time ago that Forge World was the likeliest source of a new CD list.
There are quite a few CD players left, some of them (including myself) using Army Builder to build army lists. They either use the 6th ed Ravening Hordes list, or fan-made list such as the Indy GT list, which is getting accepted at more and more tournaments. There is even an unofficial Errata for the Ravening Hordes CD list available here.

If nobody else is working on it, I would like to volunteer to bring the Army Builder files up-to-date with this unofficial CD errata.
poutsma is offline   #303 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old September 4th, 2010, 08:13 AM
I know there are quite a few CD plsyers still sround and I myself would love to start a CD army as I have about 40+ of the very old models (the ones before big hats including bazooka teams and swivel guns). It pains me to see this army get ignored by GW from whatever reason they might have.
The CD models that come with the Helcannon are great and I have no idea why they dont make more.
Yobtar is offline   #304 Reply With Quote
Amedeus

Old September 4th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
The CD models that come with the Helcannon are great and I have no idea why they dont make more.
Oh, I'm betting that CD's just don't fit into their idea/vision of the Warhammer world anymore, hence the reason for no support. It's the same for Stunties in 40K. Just my 2 cents.
Amedeus is offline   #305 Reply With Quote
Dogfisc

Old September 9th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Magic weapon and shield or hand weapon and magic shield shouldn't give a ward save.
Dogfisc is offline   #306 Reply With Quote
mpdscott

Old September 14th, 2010, 01:00 AM
I think I have just discovered an error, so far it has occurred in every army I've tried it in.
Add Magic Weapon:- Obsidian Blade (Ignores armour saves)
Add Enchanted Item:- The Other Trickster's Shard (Re-roll Ward Saves)
and the result is "Too many Enchanted Items" and both items turn red.

Unless there's something I've missed in the BRB, that shouldn't happen.
mpdscott is offline   #307 Reply With Quote
Putty

Old September 15th, 2010, 08:11 AM
I also noticed that Empire Knights don't get +2 Strength when their Lances are swapped for Great Weapons.

Last edited by Putty; September 15th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.
Putty is offline   #308 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old September 15th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Can we expect a update soon? Im not trying to be a pain in the rear but last update didnt feature alot of the updates that are listed on the forums as being done.

Again awesome job and keep up the good work.
Yobtar is offline   #309 Reply With Quote
db2000

Old September 17th, 2010, 08:00 AM
removed, incorrect info

Last edited by db2000; September 17th, 2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: incorrect
db2000 is offline   #310 Reply With Quote