Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Laerlorn

Old December 26th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Goblin Dog (Bestiary) has "Allergic Reaction" special ability. It has false description: Tail attack can stun targets.
Laerlorn is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Eretas

Old December 26th, 2010, 07:56 PM
The bonus from a amulet of natural armor and Barskin should not be cumulable. In the present version, it is!
Eretas is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
erian_7

Old December 27th, 2010, 09:40 PM
An ex-cleric's domain powers are still showing as available for use on the Spellcasting block.
erian_7 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardb3 View Post
Hi,
I was working on a character making a magical weapon and I noticed that the description of the "wounding" ability has not been updated to Pathfinder rules yet.
I'm afraid a great many magic items haven't had their text updated from the SRD yet. I intend to handle them as a group, but I haven't been able to fit that project into my schedule yet. So, I'm afraid this is a known issue. Thanks for reporting it.
Mathias is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Both the Rage Powers Ferocious Trample and Greater Ferocious Trample are titled 'Ferocious Trample.' cBbnGrFeTr should be titled 'Ferocious Trample, Greater.' (APG)
Quote:
The barbarian rage power "Fiend Totem, Greater" has an eval script that looks like it grants a claw attack, and a raPounce bootstrap. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it didn't look to me like they had anything to do with the Totem Power they're attached to. (APG)
Quote:
1. There's a blank Eval Script attached to the rage power Hurling, Lesser. (APG)

2. The short description for the rage power Overbearing Onslaught is incorrect - it says 'Attacks deal +1d6 energy damage while raging.' It's also set as a Supernatural ability, and should be Extraordinary. (APG)
Quote:
The eval script from the 'Drunk' rage powers was copied into the 'Witch Hunter' rage power. (APG)
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the reports.
Mathias is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
The spell Displacement is listing a DC on the spells list.
The Saving Throw entry for displacement is "Will Negates (harmless)" - every spell with a save entry, even if its harmless, has its DC displayed on the list. (Only the non-harmless ones are listed in the statblock, IIRC).
Mathias is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Book: Core
Class: Cleric
Domain: Protection
Thingid: dProResist
Desc: Your faith is your greatest source of protection, and you can use that faith to defend others. In addition, you receive a +1 resistance bonus on saving throws. This bonus increases by 1 for every 5 levels you possess.

Issue: The Post-Levels script is using #totallevelcount[]/5 to calculate the Resistance bonus instead of using the Cleric level or the level of the class that gained the domain power. So a 4th level cleric/1st level fighter is being given a +2 Resistance bonus instead of +1.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Im not sure if the program takes these two things into account
But Furious Focus feat doesnt effect my first attack.
and there is no way to turn Overhand Chop on or off from the two handed fighter
Furious Focus is not calculated because the first attack bonus is also what's used for Attacks of Opportunity. I'd rather a user remember to apply the effects of Furious Focus than remember to remove its effects when they make an Attack of Opportunity.

Overhand chop is also a situational bonus - HL doesn't know if you're making a single attack or multiple attacks with that weapon.
Mathias is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
I think there is a bug in the Class editor, as all the save type dropdowns have Fast, Medium, and Slow rather than Good, Average, Poor (or whatever they should have).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
The class editor has another bug. The class skills list has 'skBalance' at the very bottom instead of 'Balance' in the proper alphabetical point.
These are on my to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabit View Post
For the Free-hand Fighter Archetype (Advanced Player's Guide), the Elusive replacement ability is showing up at 2nd level instead of 3rd. While my player's very happy about this, I figured you'd want to know.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #30 Reply With Quote