Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

silverhair2012

Old December 14th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Even after updating to 4.15, I still get the message across the top of my HeroLab PC page that he has 85,000+ gp of gear. That is not accurate. Apparently it granted me 5 sets of 50 +1 Flaming arrows. I have gone through and tried to delete and reacquire just 5 each of the +1 Flaming arrows to no avail.
silverhair2012 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old December 14th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I have a question about the updates on the Campaign Setting. I purchased the bundle package today. I looked to see if the cracked and the flawed Ioun Stones were posted in the magical gear section. They are not. Are they going to be posted in future updates?
silverhair2012 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old December 14th, 2010, 08:50 PM
I went through and added the new books and the cracked and flawed stones are there. Thank you.
silverhair2012 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Bigkilla

Old December 15th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Crazy question here, but do you have Weapon Finesse? I am going to assume its a Non-Masterwork Buckler with Weapon Finesse being used with the Rapier. If so you the feat Weapon Finesse is correctly applying the negative ACP from the shield.

If any of the above is not the case then their could be an issue...
Wow good call. he does have weapon finesse
Bigkilla is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Bigkilla

Old December 15th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Gnome racial Pyromaniac.

It is not giving the bonus spells for having a charisma of 11 or greater. I do not know if this is part of the bomb damage increase that is not implemented yet or not.

Pyromaniac: Gnomes with this racial trait are treated as one level higher when casting spells with the fire descriptor, using granted powers of the Fire domain, using the bloodline powers of the fire elemental bloodline or the revelations of the oracle’s flame mystery, and when determining the damage of alchemist bombs that deal fire damage (this ability does not give gnomes early access to level-based powers, only affecting the powers they could use without this ability). Gnomes with Charisma of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, flare, prestidigitation, produce flame. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level; the DCs are Charisma-based. This racial trait replaces the gnome magic and illusion resistance racial Traits.
Bigkilla is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old December 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I have a question about the Handy Haversack. Is it possible to set it where anything placed in it doesn't count against a character's encumbrance? It says in the description that even filled it weighs only 5 lbs, and can hold up to about 120 lbs of material.
silverhair2012 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 15th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
I have a question about the Handy Haversack. Is it possible to set it where anything placed in it doesn't count against a character's encumbrance? It says in the description that even filled it weighs only 5 lbs, and can hold up to about 120 lbs of material.
I'm pretty sure this flag is already set for the HHH, you are saying it doesn't appear to be working?
risner is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old December 16th, 2010, 08:59 AM
That is exactly what I am saying. I just within the past 2 weeks had a Handy Haversack created for my PC, but when I tried placing items in the HH it had no effect on my encumbrance stat. Encumbrance never changed.
silverhair2012 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 16th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
Handy Haversack created for my PC, but when I tried placing items in the HH it had no effect on my encumbrance stat.
I just created a new pathfinder pc, 1st level bard, gave him 120 lbs worth of money, bought a HHH, put the money in the HHH, and the encumbrance went from 120 lbs to 5 lb as expected.

Whatever your problem is, it isn't likely the HHH. I suspect you have a lot of coin weight.
risner is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old December 16th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Either that or he is just going over the limit of the Handy Haversack of 120lbs.
Nikmal is offline   #20 Reply With Quote