Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Calyn

Old March 10th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I just picked up HeroLabs and am trying to put in the Duskblade from the 3.5 PH2 (converting one over into Pathfinder) and am having some trouble.

Some of the editor stuff is pretty easy to figure out. I can't figured how how to put in new class features though, and bonus spell-like abilities. There's a bunch of custom ability stuff, but it only lets me put in numbers. I am confused.

Is there a tutorial anywhere?
Calyn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 10th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Searching this forum for "Duskblade" brings up these two threads:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ight=duskblade
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ight=duskblade
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Calyn

Old March 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Sadly, neither of those two helps much. I'm trying to use the editor, not entering scripts.
Calyn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 11th, 2012, 03:52 PM
You put in new class features by adding the ability on the "Class Special" tab in the editor. Then bootstrap those abilities to your Duskblade class helper.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "bonus" spell like abilities, as I don't remember Duskblades getting those so I assume that is a thing you added in the conversion. To add spell like abilities you bootstrap the spell to an ability along with a "Helper.SpellLike" tag.

There are tutorials, in the editor, click on Help -> Help on Using the editor. That will open a web page and you can go through the tutorials (Tutorial 3 and 4 should be especially helpful). There is also a series of youtube videos by chiefweasel on basic editor use.

And after all that if you are still confused, post here and we'll try to help you out.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote