Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LazarX

Old November 9th, 2023, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
No, don't add anything for free. I haven't run an alchemist so am not 100% on how it works, though. You will define batches from your available formulas. Those will use your daily allotment of reagents. You'll click the + icon next to each batch to create it as part of your daily preparations—that will add it to your alchemical equipment under infused items created by you.

I don't know if those automatically go away after a night's rest (it doesn't look like it when I try and test it), so if you change up your daily batch setup you may need to delete some infused items and refresh the batch the next day. Hopefully someone from Lone Wolf or who plays an alchemist can give you better details.
I'm a bit confused. I go over to my build side and lets say I use half of my reagent quota to create 2 batches of lesser healing 1 batch each of antivenom and anti plague which should give me respectively 4, 2, 2 of each iterm. Should they be then showing up on the play side, as I don't find them there to be used. All I do see is infused batches 8/8 prepared 4.
LazarX is offline   #10 Reply With Quote