Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
steerpike65

Old May 18th, 2014, 12:55 AM
I'm really struggling with the enormity of RealmWorks. I have read through the documentation and watched the tutorials but I am finding even the documentation overwhelming - if I want to know how to do a single thing it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, especially given the new terminology.

Rather than bitch about it though, I'm going to start asking questions in this forum each time I need to know something as I'm pretty sure it is my inability to grasp stuff rather than the program itself, which seems more than comprehensive.

So, Query:
I created my gods in the World Almanac under 'People' (as an aside, that was one thing I couldn't grasp - can I not just create a new 'Deities' category and create my own template, how do you do that?). Then I realised I had two types of gods - the Old Gods and the New Gods - and wanted to create these categories and dump each god into the relevant section. Just cannot see how to do this. I tried picking them up like you would in a normal Windows file structure and dumping them into the section but they won't shift. Tried looking into the editing fields to move them into a new section. Created a new People Topic 'New Gods' and tried to hook them into this but just cannot seem to work out how to do it.

BTW I'm more than happy to take the answer 'Go look at page XX in the documentation'.

Thanks, in frustration.
steerpike65 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote