Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
AEIOU

Old September 15th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I'd like to request that you include reveal option for the GM when you add individual player reveals.

I keep running into situations where something has happened that the players know about...but they don't know about it. Yes, all the material in each Topic is GM info. Yes, I could add a note to the snippet stating that the party is peripherally aware of something. But adding a yellow bubble in front of the material would highlight that the party is aware of it but doesn't always know it.

For example:
  • With Individuals, I'd like to mark that the person was seen by the party. Maybe the person was at the bar and again at the murder scene. It reminds me that they could make a connection.
  • On the Storyboard, I'd like to mark the path the characters took without revealing it to them.
  • In Encounters and Quests, I'd like to be able to denote multiple options/tactics and then highlight the one that I actually used for the encounter.
Other uses if someone didn't want to use the GM reveal as I describe could include flagging material for revision, highlighting important pieces, highlighting things that are out of the norm, highlighting skill check items, etc.... In other words, it can be versatile and non-specific for GM's to use as they please.
AEIOU is offline   #1 Reply With Quote