Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Senko

Old February 26th, 2015, 03:12 AM
I was looking at the spell formula's in the comlink programs (considering putting at least some of the spells I know in one as a bug out comlink to keep the spells available if my house gets burnt down). Anyway I noticed that the spell formulas are only spell formulas there aren't any ritual ones like ward or watcher. Am I missing something obvious or are they not in there?
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 26th, 2015, 07:26 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue. I've added it to our to-do list.

If you find any issues like this in the future, I'd appreciate it if you could report them using the stickied bug reporting thread, rather than in forum posts. I find it easier to keep track of the bugs if they're all in one place, and it also helps me make sure I don't miss anything.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old February 26th, 2015, 03:22 PM
My normal policy is to post here first when I'm not sure about something. I've had incidents where I missed something or a modified file was interfering with functionality. This way I can get feedback from other users to avoid reporting issues on my end. If I get confirmation that there is a problem then I make a bug report. In this case I guess I wont bug reprot it since you've already taken note of it thanks.
Senko is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 26th, 2015, 03:51 PM
I've missed bugs because lots of threads got posted at the same time. If they go to my bug tracking system, I know I looked at every one of them, so I'd much rather see the maybes go there.

This forum doesn't have the number of users yet that Pathfinder does, so I'm the one who responds to most everything posted here, anyway, so you're not avoiding asking me if it's a bug by posting here. And even in Pathfinder, you hardly ever get a response to "is this a bug" threads, from my experience.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old February 26th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Fair enough ok in future I'll post the maybe's then.
Senko is offline   #5 Reply With Quote