Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ColoradoJon

Old December 22nd, 2013, 03:24 AM
Hello!

New HL user here, love the program. I have a question about the tactical console - when I start a new combat the current weapon attack is displayed, but it does not show all equipped weapons for players that use two weapon fighting. Two rogues in my party both use two daggers and have the two weapon fighting feat.

Their attack shows as Dagger Ranged +3 (1d4+1), the currently equipped weapon in the primary hand. This is fine as both primary and off hand attacks are the same, but when one of the rogues switches their primary weapon to a short sword the tactical console only shows the short sword and not the dagger. It shows as Shortsword +1 (1d6+1). The offhand attack is not shown. An I missing something?

This isn't a huge problem but forces me to switch to the main HL profile window to get the stats on the offhand attack.

There isn't a lot of space available in the tactical console window for this type of thing, though. A mouse over popup would be useful for this.
ColoradoJon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote