Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Enforcer84

Old December 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Well, the bug got me. I've had HL for about 2 years now? Maybe more.

Started entering things for two nascent campaigns almost immediately.

Then I started poking around the forums to see how things could be done.
First off, Mathias, Aaron, and Shadowchemosh, as well as too many to name have been invaluable at helping me grok this and make my little things work.

Especially with my limited attention spa - squirrel!

So this last week I combed through my user files with notepad++ and began fixing some of my labelling. I had 4 different Source ID's for my World of Warcraft Campaign and 2 different "Product Id's" as well.

Ditto my Edean Campaign.
And I had them all in one, massive User file each.
I remember someone saying they had a file for each item and that seemed odd to me, but combing through my user files to find each source ID convinced me to start new files for categories. Materials, New races, etc. I'm Considering breaking the old user files up as well as I can cut and paste like a madman!

Anyway, I just thought I'd publicly thank everyone and natter on a bit about my adventures in authoring.

Feel free to share yours and anything you're particularly proud of embarrassed of.
Enforcer84 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 9th, 2013, 03:29 PM
That's very kind of you to say, Enforcer84. I'm always happy to help, and especially enjoy working with folks who are excited to learn, as you are.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote