Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Collin

Old April 10th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Hey there, just bought Hero Lab and love it, however no matter how many updates I can't seem to find how to create an alchemist, magus, etc.

I'm probably overlooking something stupid.

Anyone?
Collin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Do you own the APG package? That's required in order to use the alchemist class.
Do you own the Ultimate Magic package? That's required for the Magus class.

If you do own them, from the Character menu, choose "Configure Hero", and make sure those books are turned on.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old April 10th, 2013, 08:31 AM
So you bought the basic Pathfinder license? The Alchemist is from the Advanced Player's Guide, and the Magus is from Ultimate Magic. You have to purchase those add-ons to be able to use those classes (or program them in yourself). If you've already purchased the add-ons, and they still aren't showing up, make sure that in the configure hero menu that you have the APG and UM checked as sources.

Last edited by ChrisRevocateur; April 10th, 2013 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Ninja'd by Mathias!
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Globetrotter

Old April 10th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Also, make sure you update your license. It's in one of the menus, but if you buy a package, you have to "resync" with the servers to unlock them.

That was tricky for me at first. I am sure someone near their hero lab can tell you exactly which on to select.
Globetrotter is offline   #4 Reply With Quote