Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

grievouspawn

Old May 6th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Hey All,

I have looked around and I can not find the answer to this. I am playing with inexperienced players. I want them to have all the info they can at their finger tips.

Can I print each unit in the army on a new page with all the foot notes, references, special funk on each page?

Is this what the cards are for? All I can make them do is print a pic of the unit.

Thanx

PS. Great Product!
grievouspawn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 8th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Unfortunately, printing each unit on it's own page is not something that's currently possible. You also mentioned "cards". If you're referring to the unit cards under the Save Custom Output, they should look something like the attached. If not, send me an e-mail with a copy of what you do see when you try to generate your roster using the Save Custom Output, Unit Cards option.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf test unit cards.pdf (175.7 KB, 17 views)
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
faidlar

Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:24 AM
I am in the final throws of developing a custom output that will do something similar to this. It prints all the info for a unit on cards (9 to a sheet) that you can then cut out and file. If the info overflows the card it makes continuation card(s) as needed. The cards fit into 3.5x2.5" sleeves.

The last thing I am trying to work out is the javascript to hide/show the special rules to allow customization of the cards. I'll post a link up here when I get it finished and online. Hopefully in the next week or 2.

Greg

P.S. I'm writing it based on the 40k datafile structure but it might(should?) work for other systems as well.
faidlar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote