Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Columbusmedic90

Old June 17th, 2024, 07:10 AM
Hello, Not sure where to put this, It happens on 3.5 and 5th edition, when i click print and it gives me the options, i click print again and the whole system freezes, I've tried waiting and nothing happens. Eventually I click again it becomes white states that its not responding and wants me to close the program. I click close and when it closes behind the program is the print box dialog but of course the program is closed so it will not print. I tried to upload a video to show what's happening, but it said security key was missing. .
Columbusmedic90 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old June 17th, 2024, 11:42 PM
Send an email to support, tell them what your system is and give them the details of what happens. They'll do what they can to assist.
support@wolflair.com

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote