Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

James43

Old June 13th, 2024, 06:36 AM
when in green it is done

I am working the Arcane hierophant I have not figure out do add the trackless step as requirement or the the critter in to one animal this for pathfinder 1e in hero labs classic

I over spoke. I do not have the rest done i need to know how get the bab in attack pop down and the save to post in the save pop down and special to post in the pop down.

I have not found Strong bond, spell conduit and level of Arcane Hierophant stack with Druid levels

Spell conduit: Starting at 2nd level, you gain the ability to establish magical contact between yourself and any animal you touch. This ability can also work (without requiring physical contact) through your companion (regardless of type), familiar or any any animal summoned by summon

Channel animal ,Channel plant I think these ar 3.5 special

Channel Animal (Sp): Starting at 4th level, you gain the ability twice per day to establish a magical conduit between yourself and a single animal that you touch (including your familiar companion). For each use of this class feature, a spell you cast whose range is touch or greater can originate from the animal instead of from you, provided that you have line of sight and line of effect to the animal. The spell's line of effect then extends from the animal to the target based on the senses of the animal, not you.

You can also use this power to deliver touch spells through the animal. Once you cast the spell, the animal is considered to be holding the charge for the spell.

Channel Plant (Sp): Starting at 6th level, you gain the ability to establish a magical conduit between yourself and a natural, nonanimated plant (but not creatures of the plant type) once per day. This ability functions like the channel animal class feature, except that the line of effect from the plant to the target is based on your senses.
You can use this power to deliver touch spells through the plant. Once you cast the spell, the plant is considered to be holding the charge for the spell, except that the spell is delivered to the first creature or object that can receive the spell when the subject touches the plant.

not animal/familiar done and atm i have know idea where to start on that yet
now need to bab per level
saving throws all
and just about all the rest

If you could gave me a hand
Thanks in advance
James Denkhoff

Last edited by James43; June 16th, 2024 at 11:17 AM. Reason: found think I did know needed to do
James43 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old June 14th, 2024, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James43 View Post
I am working the Arcane hierophant
Hi James, creating the d20 Prestige Class from Races of the Wild in Pathfinder. I'll assume you have the basic work done...

For the requirement of Trackless Step, you want to make an "Expr-reqs":
Error, tick the box for Highlight Panel
P-R Expression: #hasability[cDrdTrackS] <> 0

What do you mean by "the critter in to one animal"? I'm guessing that it relates to the "Companion Familiar".

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
James43

Old June 14th, 2024, 04:40 PM
thanks I try that
most of it not animal/familiar done and atm i have know idea where to start on that yet
now need to bab per level
saving throws all
and just about all the rest

Last edited by James43; June 14th, 2024 at 07:20 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
James43 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
James43

Old June 15th, 2024, 08:31 PM
I did something and it fail completely I going start over
James43 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote