View Single Post
Doki-Chan

Old January 25th, 2023, 06:17 AM
Hi,
I wanted to know if it's possible to change the (Musical) Tools a Bard gets on Hero Labs to more generic ones?

I've been trying and I know I can give myself extra Proficiencies, but I can't seem to hide the original Bard Tool Proficiencies. (all the other bard abilities are to pick in the list, such as Inspiration or Song of Healing, but not skills...)

Strangely I want to use the Bard Chassis but NOT play THREE instruments; or retool just one to Ocarina, or another that isn't a G.D. Yarting, for example.

Or even Perform that much, if you see yourself as a Charisma based caster to go with the other CHA skills, not Arcane Trickster...)... The build can manage w JOAT if necessary...

...seriously there should be an option to swap out Class profs As Well As background ones that Tasha does... or have I just missed it?

I also tried looking at the override custom ability: everything Else is on there, apart from the skills again... -.-
Thanks.

(Also, are you adding the other Wildemount Chronicle stuff {at the back of the explorer's guide} - fateful moments etc, at any point?
Doki-Chan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote