View Single Post
thaX

Old April 20th, 2020, 04:51 PM
As for being "complete," the way the App is on the server and how it is worked, it is my understanding that the inner workings are going to be improved and adjusted continually as development continues. The various additions and improvements are updates to the App instead of "patches" as various programs have had in the past.

So, a complete program for the user is likely not going to happen in so far as being "done." HLO is, however, getting to the point where the character creation aspect (a small part in the overall App) is worth the investment for the customer. The real reason for the online model, which personally I don't need, is for the integration for Realm Works, VVT's and the Campaign Theatre.

I hope that the print out of the character sheets can be formatted to be similar to the sheet in the book, or in a format much like the old sheets instead of the blocks of info spit out into the sheet with tiny print for the stats (with huge modifiers in blocks?) and more info for the skills other than the minimal total. Racial bonuses, for example.

But that is only a matter of time and focus, which is on the online presence instead of Pen and Paper at the moment.
thaX is offline   #67 Reply With Quote