View Single Post
Broxigar

Old February 11th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Well, I think the main problem is the fact that no one knows how to manipulate the creation system. If I knew how to use the links and the creation system better, I would have made a lot more progress on the data files. But there is also the fact that this is all volunteer work. Life seems to get in the way sometimes and when no one else tries to pick up where the files are, they do not get finished. If one of the experienced creators made a how to video or document that could help the rest of us understand the somewhat obscure way of creating army files, the work would go a lot faster. But ultimately everyone that complains about the files not being finished and about army builder in general are self defeating. They give up before they even begin. If they really wanted army builder files, they would contribute. Everyone seems to think that they bought a complete program with all the files for every army list. But they just bought the program that allows them access to and manipulation of said files. The files are still created by fans. So if people want the files so badly, get off your butts and start working on the lists. The creation program came with army builder, so there really is no excuse.

current projects:
Bel'arok the chosen champion of Tzeentch
and his chaos horde(WHF+WH40k)
Shadow Hunters Space Marine Chapter
Army Builder Warriors of Chaos files
Broxigar is offline   #104 Reply With Quote