View Single Post
Ian

Old February 15th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wageslave View Post
Is there a section for character exporting (say, for BBCode as is available in HLC) so it is much easier to port character stat blocks to forum play (say on the Paizo Forums?)

Am I missing it?
That's on our to-do list.

Quote:
Also:

Is there currently a plan and/or workaround for getting the Firefox version to print the 'full' version rather than the skeleton version that currently kills trees at a prodigious rate?

I STRONGLY prefer Firefox ESR as my browser and do not desire to change browsers simply to get functionality of one program.
Unfortunately, with this we're a little stuck in the short term because there's a rendering bug in Firefox's print mode. If we just fed it the same content there'd be a bunch of clipped/unreadable items in the printed pages. Longer term we have some thoughts on workaround for this, but they'll take some time to work through.

Quote:
In addition, in Firefox ESR, when in the 'Play' mode, the character sheet does not fully display in the browser window, requiring zooming the window out to 67% to see the entire character sheet.
For this one, could you send us a bug report with some screenshots and the specific Firefox version number(s) you're using?
Ian is offline   #11 Reply With Quote