View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 2nd, 2014, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
Well, now with the encounter builder, I suppose that makes a little more sense to have in there. They could just use the rules from apg/ultimate campaign to at least generate wealth for the individual npc's and put it in the notes for use...
I think it would be great as an integrated part of the Encounter Builder personally. It would be nice if Hero Lab could just generate a list of treasure for the encounter and output that list (bottom of the tactical console would work for me).

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #6 Reply With Quote