View Single Post
H2Os

Old February 19th, 2021, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
I've poked around at Foundry but haven't been willing to invest any time in it. Is it as much of a mess as it seems to be?

It looks like all the content, including game systems, are created by random people. I can't find a search feature to try and find a specific APs. And the content all seems to be sorted by last update, so you have to scroll through all the content to find anything.

Once you're using it, does if feel any better organized? I'd like to try it but everything about their website has put me off.
If you've ever tried roll20 it's similar. Finding modules can be a bit disorganized but once you get what you want. It'll update your modules with a single click. As for the Rulesets, yeah it's mostly fan done. I do believe Warhammer 4th is officially released.

PF2 is fan done and it's support is phenomenal. Is it perfect? no, but it's the best out there short of Fantasy Grounds.

If you ever want to see Foundry, reach out and I can screen share on discord and walk you through some things.
H2Os is offline   #16 Reply With Quote