View Single Post
EdSteiner

Old March 15th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhseer View Post
Here are some bugs I've found so far. I was unsure where to post this, so I posted both in the Dwarf Release thread and in the Dwarf Bug Report thread. Hope this is helpful!
See replies

Quote:
- I've noticed that the old descriptions of what the runes do seem to be missing in the top righthand box (under composition summery).
Quote:
- Adding a shield to a Runesmith should cost 3pts, not 1 as listed (pg 90)
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- "High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer" name is now simply "Thorgrim Grudgebearer" (pg87)
High King not High King he still is but fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- Ungrim Ironfist is listed as having an Oath Stone, this is not correct, in addition, he should have the Deathblow and Slayer special rules which do not appear to be listed on his profile. (pg 53, 87)
Deathblow has been added, and both Dragon and Daemon Slayer are already in his printout.
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- When Ungrim Ironfist is in list, Slayers do not have an option for a 100pt runic banner and cannot select the Banner of Lost Holds (pg 53, 58)
Make him the army general and the you need to then go to the Slayer unit and select Slayer King upgrade to make the slayer 100 runic banner show. And it only should allow for runic banner, not Banner of Lost Holds which is an heirloom, not runic standard. I need to remove it, as I also read it as they can take Banner of lost holds however on further review they cannot.
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- Daemon Slayer is missing "Dragon Slayer" special rule (pg 45, 88)
Fixed for 2.73

Quote:
- Slayers Unit will let you add a musician and standard bearer (with runic standard even) even when the unit is entirely upgraded to Giant Slayers (meaning 0 regular slayers available to upgrade to musician or standard bearer) (pg 92)
Well that is because you can have a Giant slayer be the standard bear and musician because any number of slayer can be upgrade so logic dictates that if you have no regular guys then one of the giant slayers can be the standard bearer and musician.
EdSteiner is offline   #47 Reply With Quote