View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old April 7th, 2017, 07:59 PM
I was told to post a this feature request here.

I would like the ability to track how I EARNED down time in HeroLabs for DnD 5e Adventurers League play, not just how I SPENT down time.

I'm trying to use HL for my character sheet AND my AL log. What is hanging me up is downtime. It seems like the downtime tab is designed for logging the SPENDING of downtime. There doesn't, however, seem to be any way to log the downtime earned.

Right now I use the Downtime Journal to log the days EARNED. E.g. a typical journal entry is:

Title: DDALOS-05-12 Bad Business in Parnast
Game Date: blank
Real Date: 2017-02-20
Project: Adventurers League
Days: 5

At the top is will say, for examples, Days Spent 15 of 0.

It seems that what is expected is that I just type in the amount of Downtime required to complete the project. And that the downtime journal entries are supposed to log the activities completed to spend the downtime.

There doesn't, however, seem to be any way to log how I earned the downtime, which makes it rather useless for AL, unless I'm missing something.

Right now, It is much easier to just record everything on the paper log sheets and show that to the DM than to use HL for tracking this. I would rather that not be the case and am eager for any tips to make HL work for AL play.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #417 Reply With Quote