View Single Post
Fenris447

Old March 21st, 2021, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRose View Post
I've been submitting issues on the Github and I'm starting to feel bad about adding to the workload. How difficult would it be for me to contribute fixes to description text on things? I feel like this is something I should be capable of doing, and I'd rather help out and fix it myself than keep requesting fixes. I also wouldn't mind helping out with the rewrites for new content.
Don't feel bad about submitting bugs/issues. That's why the Issues section is there, so we can find and fix that stuff. If you want to make and upload your own changes, there's a page in the GitHub project wiki that describes that. I think daplunk may need to give you permission to upload stuff; I can't remember how I got it. Worst case scenario, you can always upload your changed file to the issue page itself and I can pull the changes in for you.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #899 Reply With Quote