Secrets of the Alchemist
Spell-Less Ranger
Witch's Brew

John Brazer
Book of Magic Pirate Spells
Seedling
Shadowfall Player's Guide
Signature Spells 1 and 2

Super Genius Games has a few, but there are some Community Made data sets that have a whole lot more, and I cannot remember which ones came with what. I admit that part of me is kind of irritated by this, as there are a TON of good ideas in SSG products, but Hero Lab support is mostly provided by fellow fans. Even smaller, less known companies (shown above) give provide Hero Lab support. Hero Lab user files are not all that hard, they are just time consuming.
With regard to SGG files I think there are only a few out with files. Dragonrider and witch hexes and maybe one or two others. Through the community files there are a couple of dozen. With regard to the community ones, some are more "done" than others, simply because at least one of the fans producing some of them is a terrible scripter.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea the terrible scripter referenced is me. I do what I can, but when it comes to writing much beyond the basic per-req stuff I'm afraid a lot of it just goes over my head.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #16 Reply With Quote