View Single Post
TCArknight

Old February 18th, 2019, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
Aesthetic issue: Traits appear to be auto-sorted alphabetically. This sometimes results in minor weirdness, especially with mixed species Traits.

<snip>

Also, using the game's standard notation, Species Traits should show up first, with additional traits (Section 31, Cybernetic Limb, or whatever) showing up after the species Trait(s).
I’ll see what I can figure out here. For someone with a Mixed Heritage, how should it display on the output?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
Gear Issue (Minor): Communicators and commbadges are two separate things, and should both be listed separately.

I run a late TOS-era game (2295), but allow a couple of TNG-era races since they were part of the Federation then (Trills and Betazoids, specifically), so I have both TOS and TNG eras checked when I create the character. When I give one of these characters a communicator, though, the program changes it to Commbadge because the TNG box is ticked, and this is not a good thing. It's not a major thing, to be sure, but it's not desired behavior.
I’ll provide separate items for next release.

I’m considering redoing the Species and instead of not making them available in an era, simply flag them as truly valid in their appropriate era. That way you could add them with no issue and get a warning. Then, ideally you could add an adjustment to make them valid. Would something like that work?

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #72 Reply With Quote