View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 12th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris.Crenshaw View Post
Wow. I can't believe I missed that line. Setting the encumberance to key off of Charisma makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, there's something really weird going on. When I use your script and engage the corporeal form ability, the character's encumberance limit goes WAY up, as though the character's Strength and Charisma are being added together to calculate encumbrance. Additionally, using only the aStartMod tag means that if an incorporeal creature that owns both an amulet of grasping souls and a headband of alluring charisma won't be able to benefit from the increased Charisma bonus. Similarly, other sources of increased Charisma won't be factored in, either.
Yea problem is you have to set the Encumbrance value before attributes are calculated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris.Crenshaw View Post
I think there is also a problem with the #hasability or #hassubtype macros. They don't appear to be working.

Is it possible that these scripts are being executed too early? I'm not sure when the subtype and incorporeal abilities show up, but the scripts seem to be applying the changes whether the creature is corporeal or not.
I am not seeing this. The scripts give encumbrance to incorporeal creatures and ghost touch to corporeal. I can't duplicate this issue. Usually #has macros should only be used late but seems to be working fine. You could switch to checking the Ability.? tags instead they apply much earlier.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #17 Reply With Quote